Creator 3 Pro represents Flashforge’s latest foray into the professional 3D printing market. The new printer, which has a 300 x 250 x 200 build volume, is compatible with most advanced materials needed by universities and professionals in various sectors, including automotive, medical, engineering, and architecture.
Building upon some of the advanced features from its predecessor Pro 2, the Flashforge Creator 3 Pro is a workhorse 3D printer that brings even more to the table for professional users. When matched up against the Creator Pro 2, the newer model is flush with hardware upgrades and greater overall efficiency
One of the most exciting aspects of this machine is its independent dual extruder system (IDEX), where both extruders move independently of one another. This offers a range of modes including mirror mode, where two identically prints can be created at the same time. The dual extrusion is especially useful when printing complex geometries, since each extruder can use a different material.
The Creator 3 is fully enclosed, which is handy for printing trickier materials like ABS and should reduce worries over warping. The filament spool also has its own enclosed spot on the side of the machine to protect it a bit from moisture in the air.
Built-In HD Camera
There’s no need to hover over your machine and make sure everything’s running smoothly. The built-in HD camera means you can keep an eye on prints remotely — especially handy if you’ve got several printers at work at the same time.
Flexible Removable Build Plate
The flexible removable build plate should make it easy to pop prints off the build plate.
The machine automatically ceases printing when it detects any filament feeding abnormalities and helps ensure successful prints. Also there is a filament run out detection system.
Print temperatures up to 320 degrees Celsius can be achieved and can also handle carbon fiber filaments thanks to the anti-corrosion and abrasive resistant steel and carbon nozzles.
Flashforge has doubled the amount of extruder cooling fans from a single to dual-fan configuration, leading to better overall print quality and a higher success rate. A second-generation logic control chip has also been added to ensure smoother 3-axis operation.
Flashforge’s cloud management system for its 3D printers allows you to upload and store your files, so your own online library of models is just a few taps on the touchscreen away.
- Printing technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) with Independent Dual Extrusion (IDEX)
- Build volume: 300 x 250 x 200 mm
- Layer height: 0.05 – 0.4 mm
- Position precision: X,Y: 11 microns / Z: 2.5 microns
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Third-party filament: Yes
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (Compatible with 0.6 mm nozzle also)
- Connectivity: USB, WiFi, Ethernet, 3D Cloud
- Heated plate: Yes
- Max. plate temperature: 120°C
- Printable materials: PLA, ABS, PC, PVA, HIPS, PETG, W.P.C., nylon
- Frame material: Plastic
- Print bed: PEI sheet on glass
- Built-in camera: Yes
- Extrusion: Dual
- Input: 100V – 240VAC, 47-63HZ Power: 500W
- Max. extruder temperature: 300°C
- Positioning accuracy: XY-axis 0.011 mm, Z-axis 0.0025 mm
- Touchscreen: 4.5 inches
- 3rd party material compatible: Yes Filament Fabrication (FFF) with Independent Dual Extrusion (IDEX)
- Software package: FlashPrint
- File types: Input: OBJ, STL, 3MF
- Supports: Windows, Mac, Linux
Dimensions and Weight
- Shipping box dimensions: 750 x 632 x 732 mm
- Shipping weight: 52 kg
- Printer weight: 40 kg
- Printer dimensions: 627 x 485 x 615 mm
All in all, Flashforge Creator 3 Pro is a great professional FFF 3D Printer that comes at an affordable price point. At THINKFAB, we offer Flashforge Creator 3 Pro 3D Printer at a high competitive price. Click here to request for quote.